MyBBHacks.com Plugins for  MyBB
RSS Feed Poster 1.5 - Printable Version

+- MyBBHacks.com Plugins for MyBB (https://www.mybbhacks.com)
+-- Forum: Free Mods (https://www.mybbhacks.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: MyBB 1.6 and older Mods (https://www.mybbhacks.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: RSS Feed Poster 1.5 (/showthread.php?tid=12)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.1 - MyBBHacks - 08-09-2010

Check your error log. Requires either fopen,fscokopen or curl support

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.1 - alvarorojas4 - 08-11-2010

This works in MyBB 1.6 changing the number of compatibility?

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.1 - MyBBHacks - 08-12-2010

Yeah it should updated already

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.1 - markg - 08-13-2010

RSSFeed problem
i was using RSSFeed plugin on a version 1.6 mybb and it worked great.

then i 'upgraded' to the newer version (2069-1281222912-rssfeedposter), and it stopped working.

i get the following error sometimes when i manually run the task:

'Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_len() in /home/cluster1/data/e/m/1195xxx/clannbs/mybb/inc/tasks/rssfeedposter.php on line 288"

this seems to be some error with the database since the /home/cluster1/etc is a pointer to that.

i noticed that when uninstalling it did not remove the rssfeed feed poster task, so after upgrading (uninstall/reinstall) i had two identical tasks. uninstalled it again, deleted both tasks, then reinstalled, but i still get that message sometimes, and it isnt pulling feeds.

i checked the database with phpmyadmin and there are two new entries; feedbot and feedbot_log. the feedbot entries track the rss feed inputs i did, but the feedbot_log is empty.
also, when i 'run this task now' it says it 'has been run successfully' but it doesnt show up in the task logs, even though the 'enable logging' and 'task enabled' are checked.

any ideas?

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.2 - MyBBHacks - 08-13-2010

Posted an update to fixfor the strlen issue forgot that function has no space for some reason.

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.2 - jak123 - 08-16-2010

Any way to remove the source link that appears at the end of the post?

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.2 - MyBBHacks - 08-17-2010

No setting currently for that you would need to edit the taks code for rss feed poster

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.2 - jak123 - 08-17-2010

OK, I managed to get rid of the source URL's.

BUT, for some reason, the RSS poster only posts a part of the post, the length it is posted in the original RSS feed, making most of the posts cut off and only a part of them are posted?

Why is that?

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.2 - Goretex - 08-31-2010

Warning [2] require_once(/home/****i/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/admin/rssfeedposter.lang.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied - Line: 137 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 137 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_language.php 137 MyLanguage::load
/inc/plugins/rssfeedposter.php 191 MyLanguage->load
/inc/plugins/rssfeedposter.php 113 rssfeedposter_loadlanguage
[PHP] rssfeedposter_activate
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 394 call_user_func
/admin/index.php 483 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/****i/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/admin/rssfeedposter.lang.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****ii/public_html/forum/inc/class_language.php on line 137

RE: RSS Feed Poster 1.0.2 - MyBBHacks - 09-01-2010

Check your file permissions on that file should be 755