MyBBHacks.com Plugins for  MyBB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using site for a while I found....
Hi MrHacks

I have been using the gallery for a while now, got a few members using it and we have found some minor tweaks. Can you have a look at it?

In "MyGallery" settings
You can choose to display Top Rated pics etc, only the pics in all the categories here aren't displaying on the MyGallery page.

Gallery layout
Is there a way that the pictures can move depending on screen size. One of my members uses a phone and complains that it hard to see some of the images on his device because they aren't responsive.

Thumbnails
The thumbnails aren't renewing after you edit a picture. If this can't be solved, I know you have a fix for admin to restore them by clicking a button. Can this button be available for members to use for their own user gallery thumbnails?

Related image
When viewing an image related images appear below. Some of these images are from private galleries, you can clearly see the thumbnail, and pressing it you are directed to the message "You are not allowed to view the Gallery"  

Can related images not display private images. If the guest try to access the gallery can they get the message  "You must be registered to access the gallery" or something similar. Might encourage them to register Smile

Ignore can still comment
Can you make it so people on the ignore list can't comment on the pictures of those that ignored them.

Thats it. Many thanks for all your hard work so far.

Gary

Messages In This Thread
Using site for a while I found.... - by GazzaGreen - 08-16-2022, 01:52 AM