MyBBHacks.com Plugins for  MyBB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Features
Hi Hacks

Can I ask you to consider some feature changes for the gallery. These are what I have so far...
  • Can members turn off comments to their individual pictures, similar to turning off ratings. So they can have comments off - ratings on, ratings off - comments on, or both off or both on.
  • Can you change the messages people get when they are not allowed to view the pictures as a guest, You are not allowed to view the Gallery then add as a Guest to the end. Just so guests are persuaded to join the site to view pictures.
  • Can members choose if they want the Image Linking Codes visible or not. They are important, but they look quite ugly open like they are. Or perhaps just open to the owner?

Added
  • Can there be a (private) tag on private photos for admins to see when viewing pics, as we can see pics if from private galleries or not. Knowing a pic is private would be a great help to know whether it needs removing or not.

Many thanks for looking.

Gary
Will keep these in mind for future updates.
Also, thinking of doing a private access request system for users to request access and the private gallery own can allow or deny.
Like what I do? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
(07-26-2022, 11:40 AM)MyBBHacks Wrote: Will keep these in mind for future updates.
Also, thinking of doing a private access request system for users to request access and the private gallery own can allow or deny.

Yes, that sounds cool Smile